1. In Developer Studio , click on Application -> Channels and Interface.
2. In Channels and Interfaces, click on Mobile.
3. In the Opening screen, enter the name of the application.
4. Select Pega Mobile Client and click on the switch to enable Android.
5. Go to firebase, Create a new project and add a new app.
6. Generate the FCM server key and download the json certificate
7. Enter the credentials and upload the certificate.
8. Click on Records -> Security -> Authentication Profile.
9. Click on MobileBuildServerAuthentication and enter the credentials
10.Enter the host_name as your operator id ( eg: author_cm@gogoroad)
11. Click on save
12. In channels and Interfaces click on the application you created and click Build Now.