1. In Developer Studio , Create a Casetype and add three properties (name,age and dob) in the data model.
2. Click on Configure -> Channels and Interfaces.
3. Select Web chatbot to open the channel interface section.
4. Enter the Channel interface name and description.
5. Under content, click on Add casetype and in the modal dialog under Response tab, select the case type and enter the create case command (eg: hey - to instantiate the case).
6. Under entries extraction tab, select the case property and its type from entity.
7. Navigate to the casetype, create a stage and click on save.
8. Again click on the stage and select the checkbox in right pane to enable web chatbot.
9. Open the process flow and double click on WebChatbot-New step.
10. Click on the crosshair to open the flowaction.
11. In the opening screen, add three Question smart shapes.
12. Double click on the shape, enter the name of the Question rule and open it.
13. Under Questions tab enter the quetsion.
14. Go to Advanced tab and select the property propety to map.
15. Navigate back to channels and interfaces,enter operator id credentials under connection tab.
16. In the preview console, enter the create case command to start the case.
17. A case will automatically be created and mapped accordingly.